Mango and Chai Coconut Cream Cheese Mini Toasts
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened flaked coconut
- 4 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom (2 pods)
- 1 mango
- Glutino Bagel Chips
- Put the coconut in a small skillet. Set over medium heat. Cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned and toasted, 4-5 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Place the cream cheese, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and cardamom in a medium bowl. Stir well. Once the coconut is cool, stir into the cream cheese.
- Thinly slice the mango, then cut into 3/4-inch pieces. Spoon a small amount of the cream cheese mixture onto a bagel chip, then top with the mango. Repeat until all the cream cheese is used. Serve.
Makes approximately 22 mini toasts
If you wanted to just make the chai coconut cream cheese for other uses, I’d suggest mixing in a little bit of sugar.