- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon millet flour
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 gluten-free Oreo-type cookies, crushed
- Heat the oven to 325ºF. Place liners in a 6-cup muffin tin.
- Place the cream cheese and sugar in a stand mixer. Beat at a medium-high speed for a few minutes.
- Add the egg. Beat at a medium-high speed for a few minutes until light and fluffy. Add the millet, tapioca, and vanilla extract. Beat at a medium speed until well incorporated.
- Spoon batter into the lined muffin tin. Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the center feels set. Remove and set on a cooling rack. Top the cupcakes with the cookie crumbs. Allow to cool completely. Serve at room temperature or chill in the refrigerator for a few hours.